May 20, 2012
Bob Fest North shines
Three years ago, a few of us put our heads together and asked if Fighting Bob Fest could be moved around the state. Luckily, we began the experiment in Chippewa Falls and Eau Claire. Serendipity at work. The site is perfect, the local committee is hard-working and efficient, and true believes that Fighting Bob Fest North should be a fixture. The first smaller version of Fighting Bob Fest was a success by any standard, and yesterday the gods smiled on us for Bob Fest North number 2. Beautiful weather, great enthusiasm, and the speakers were fantastic. And I mean fantastic. It was the 1% vs. the rest of us and the 99% did just fine.
Next? Fighting Bob Fest 11 on September 15 at the Alliant Center in Madison.
post a letter about this blog »